If you are looking for the December 2019 Social Security Payment schedule, look no further. We can help you. If you are currently getting Social Security Retirement benefits, or disability benefits, including SSDI or SSI, knowing your payment schedule is critical to planning your monthly finances.
In the post below, we have explained in detail how the monthly payment calendar works and provided you with the specific dates on which your November benefit payments will be deposited into your account.
This Post will Cover:
- How Social Security Payment Schedule Works
- December 2019 Social Security Payment Schedule
- What To Do If You Don’t Recieve Your Benefits
How Social Security Payment Schedule Works
When you receive your Social Security benefits (SS and SSDI) depends on your birthday.
- If your birthday falls between the 1st and 10th of the month, you’ll receive SSDI benefits on the 2nd Wednesday of every month.
- If your birthday falls between the 11th and 20th of the month, your benefits will come on the 3rd Wednesday of every month.
- If your birthday falls between the 21st and the last day of the month, your payments will come on the 4th Wednesday of every month.
December 2019 Social Security Payment Schedule
If you are on Social Security benefits, planning ahead is a big part of making sure your benefit payments go the distance.
As you plan for the month of December 2019, knowing when you can expect to get your Social Security checks is important.
You can plan accordingly and make sure your bills are paid on time. It also helps you avoid surprises in case your benefit payment is going to be delayed due to a weekend or holiday.
Here is when to Expect Your Social Security Payment for December:
Social Security and Social Security Disability Insurance (SS and SSDI)
For those receiving Social Security Retirement Benefit or Disability Benefits, here is your payment schedule for December:
- If your birth date falls on the 1st – 10th day of the month, benefits are paid on December 11th.
- If your birth date falls on the 11th – 20th day of the month, benefits are paid on December 18th.
- If your birth date falls on the 21st – 31st day of the month, benefits are paid on December 24th.
Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
If you receive Supplemental Security Income (SSI), you will receive your payments on the 1st of each month.
The exception is when the 1st falls on a weekend or holiday. In this case, you’ll receive your payment on the preceding Friday.
If you started receiving benefits (SS or SSDI) Prior to May 1997, or you are currently receiving both Social Security and SSI payments, you will receive your payments on the 3rd of each month.
If the 3rd falls on a weekend or holiday, you will receive your payment on the preceding Friday.
Complete 2019 Social Security Payment Schedule
If you would like to look ahead and see when payments will be made for the coming months in 2019, see the 2019 Social Security Payment Dates here.
For benefit recipients interested in looking ahead into 2020, here is the payment schedule for next year.
What To Do If You Don’t Recieve Your Benefits
If you do not receive your payment on your specified day or date, the Social Security Administration asks that you wait three mailing days before contacting them.
You can contact Social Security at 1-800-772-1213.
If you have any questions about the December 2019 Social Security Payment Schedule, please ask us in the comments section below.
If you found this article about the Social Security Payment Schedule helpful, please help us get the word out by sharing it using the “Share This” button below.