Direct Express Customer Service

14 comments on “Direct Express Customer Service
  1. Catherine Hill says:

I set up y card right after I received and now I do no remeber how to get ito my account. I don’t even remeber ly log in or my passwaord.

2. Catherine Hill says:

I set up y card right after I received and now I do no remeber how to get ito my account. I don’t even remember my log in or my password. Can you please help me?

3. linda s. smith says:

how can i change the adress for my direct express card

4. anthony mesko says:

i asked for a new card, would like to know when i can expect to recieve it.

5. Brian Kelly says:

I would like to know where my money is?

6. I need a transaction history of the Direct Express card showing I am the payee of my son. Can you help.

7. charles gerst says:

I would like to know how I get my bank stampment

8. Joseph P. Imbimbo says:

I am trying to log into my direct express on line account , i enter my password and it won’t accept it , so I tried over a dozen times and it says that they ill e mail me a reset code and I never get it in my e mail ,I am really getting frustrated because I can’t check my balance or transactions , i called the customer service numbers and after numerous attempts was finally able to talk someone who said she could fix it , I tried 3 times to reset my password but had no success because I never received an email with a reset code . please help me correct this problem asap.

• marymoreno says:

i need a copy of what i get on my direct express card and i never log in in before on the internet and tried but it keep saying my information is not correct i have my directed care with me please can you help me do this i am at the library using there computer

9. jeffery tolley says:

how can i b over drawn

10. Gerald Barlow says:

How do I get my routing number to get a loan from money mutal

11. marymoreno says:

please i need help getting a copy of my amount i receive on my card every month i don’t know how to do this please i am using the computer at the library

12. Scott hanson says:

My card won’t read at atm can manually put in card number to get cash from atm

13. Deanna says:

I want to see all my purchases

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

About Direct Express Help

This website is dedicated to helping Direct Express Card holders find information they need regarding their card, including account login information, customer service contact number, direct deposit and routing information, and any relevant news about the US Direct Express Program. If you are looking for the official Direct Express website, click here. Feel free to use the search box on the page to locate the information you are looking for. If you have specific questions about this site, email us.